Voluntary Severance / Early Retirement

If you have been working for Aberdeen City Council for over two years and are thinking of leaving the Council, an option available to you is to leave through Voluntary Severance or Early Retirement (VSER).

If you have any questions, please look at the VSER FAQs. If you can’t find the answer to your question there, please contact VSER@aberdeencity.gov.uk or call 01224 522430